Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Consumer Contracts Regulations 2013 and the Consumer Rights Act 2015.
In the event that:
1. You change your mind
You will be entitled to a refund provided you return the item to us without undue delay and in any event within 14 days of the date you notify us of your cancellation. The item must be returned to us in brand new condition, exactly as it was when you received it. All items must be packed in the original, unmarked packaging including any accessories, manuals, documentation and registration that shipped with the product. Please note that this cancellation right does not apply in the case of:
(a) perishable items, tailor made or personalised items (such as earrings or underwear);
(b) sealed audio or sealed video recordings or sealed computer software, once these products are unsealed after you receive them; or
(c) items which become mixed inseparably with other items after their delivery.
2. The item doesn’t match the description
We work hard to present the products on our websites as accurately as possible. As much as we try to avoid it, on some occasions the information on our websites may contain inaccuracies. If the item is so different from the description that you would not have bought it, you are entitled to a refund.
Please contact our customer service team to arrange a refund including the cost of postage for returning the item.
3. The item has a minor fault
If the item has a minor fault, please contact our customer service team who will request evidence of the minor fault and upon receipt of that evidence, will offer you a partial refund without the need to return the item or the option to return the item for a replacement or refund including the cost of postage for returning the item.
4. The item has a major fault
If the item has a major fault, you are entitled to choose between a refund, repair or replacement of the item (subject to availability), along with compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage.
Please contact our customer service team to arrange a repair, replacement or refund including the cost of postage for returning the item.
If you would like us to replace or provide a refund for an item and we find that:
• the item has been lost, destroyed or disposed of by you; or
• the item has been damaged after being delivered to you for reasons not related to its state or condition at the time of supply to you; or
• the item has been attached to, or incorporated in, any real or personal property and cannot be detached or isolated without damaging the item; or
• the period of time since supply and circumstances are such that we are permitted by the Consumer Contracts Regulations 2013 and the Consumer Rights Act 2015 to decline to provide a refund or replacement,
then we may, at our discretion, decide not to replace or refund you for the item and/or we may require you to pay all reasonable postage costs. To the extent permitted by law, we shall not be liable to you for any losses, liabilities, costs, damages, charges or expenses that you incur as a result.